The Addaxur Reserve is a polity that is located in Tienspevnekr Sector.
- It is part of Charted Space and wholly within the Zhodani Consulate.
- Polity of the Addaxur
|Addaxur Reserve||Pre-Imperial||Bs||No standard code||None|
|Addaxur Reserve||1st Survey (300)||Bs||2-ltr code||None|
|Addaxur Reserve||2nd Survey (1065)||BlSo||4-ltr code||None|
A reservation of ten worlds set aside by the Zhodani following the opening of relations between the Zhodani and the Addaxur of Addax. While the Zhodani and the Addaxur are politically and philosophically compatible, the Reservation remains a self-ruled client within the Zhodani Consulate.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Addaxur had already spread by NAFAL drive ships to many worlds close to their home when the Zhodani discovered them in Imperial year -5120. After a period of observation, the Zhodani opened contact with the Addaxur. When it became apparent that the Zhodani were willing and able to envelope the Addaxur worlds and keep expanding, an agreement was reached to reserve the core of existing Addaxur expansion for the Addaxur, and incorporate other colonies into the wider structure of the Zhodani Consulate without removing their populations.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This polity can be found in the following areas:
The capital/s of this polity is/are located in the following location/s:
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds are a part of this polity:
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Zhodani (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 8.
- David L. Pulver. Alien Races 1 (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), TBD.
- UWPs and Border: Jim Kundert as part of Tienspevnekr Sector
- Don McKinney. Zhodani (Mongoose Publishing, 2011), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Article Formatting: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science