Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:31, 28 June 2022 by Patrick Morris Miller (talk | contribs) (→References & Contributors (Sources): rm spurious sources)
|Abramo/Keiar (Reaver's Deep 0630)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G3 V M6 V|
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
Abramo is a non-agricultural, pre-industrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- Its economy and population are slowly growing and living conditions are expected to improve in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Keiar Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with ground forces.
- About 60% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
- About 40% of the population is composed of Aslan.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Abramo Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Abramo
Primary Main Sequence 0.98 4900 - 5800 0.886 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00891 0.07807 0.75 - 1.22 0.891 8.91 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Abramo
Secondary Main Sequence 0.302 2000 - 2800 0.006 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00297 0.00615 0.06 - 0.1 0.297 2.97 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), 26.
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com