Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:28, 10 April 2021 by AB-101 (Remove the "under construction" note from the start of world articles.)
|Aazuni/Sufren (Diaspora 2405)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Hard Times (1130)|
|New Era (1200)|
|Primary||M3 V M7 V|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Sufren Subsector of Diaspora Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Khavle (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Aazuni Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Aazuni
Primary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Aazuni
Secondary Main Sequence 0.273 1900 - 2700 0.004 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0026 0.00525 0.05 - 0.08 0.26 2.6 Orbit # * * * 0 5
History & Background (Dossier)
This planet is currently at the center of a political tangle.
- The planet Forward (Diaspora 2504) has begun to press the Khavle Accordment to help it reassert its claim to Aazuni, its former colony. Aazuni has no wish to return to its old position of colonial subservience.
- These issues are complicated by recent reports that the Aazunians have been sterilizing Chirpers in an attempt to reduce the demands upon their life support system.
- Various groups, several of which are generously funded by Judiciate contributors, are urging Forward and its neighbors to intervene and put an end to what they call "passive genocide."