Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Date: 500 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499|
|501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- Zhodani and Imperial settlements in Chronor Subsector of the Spinward Marches are now adjacent to each other.
- Syzlin Empire peaks at 24 systems.
- Barsoom (Solomani Rim 0239) begins heavy investment in space industries in an attempt to discourage predatory interest from Jardin (Solomani Rim 0233).
- Fafhrd (Solomani Rim 0912) virtually depopulated after a civil war destroys most of the world's city-domes.
- Wepwaci (Foreven 1734) was settled in the late 500s to exploit its mixture of agro and mineral resources.
- Kwai Ching (Spinward Marches 1040) settled by dissidents from free-market Collace (Spinward Marches 1237).
- Aslan visit and possibly inhabit Mithril (Spinward Marches 1628).
- Corsairs expelled by the Imperial administration from Tersta (Corridor 0102).
- An alien race referred to as the "Batwings of Esperanza", and later identified as Droyne, die out within two hundred years of the colonization of Esperanza (Reft 0926).
- The Third Imperium first surveys Devi (Crucis Margin XXXX), although no manned landing is recorded, and the native sentient life form is not discovered.
- Strin Venat, Duke of Feltan Subsector (in Massilia sector) and important Moot leader, dies - and is revealed as the captain of the "Ray of Death," a notorious pirate ship.
- Imperial explorations have gone beyond the Spinward Marches Sector and into Zhodani territory in adjacent Foreven Sector. Imperial colonists began to settle in Foreven.