Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ye-Lu/Cemplas (Core 1123)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Ye-Lu is a low-population vacuum world, with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in population size, warranting hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Cemplas Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- During the Long Night this world was named Guuirk (world).
Navy scientists at Ye-Lu are particularly proud of their accomplishments:
- The starport is operated by the Imperial Navy as a research project, testing the limits of robotic networking. The entire corps of robots at the facility is tied together into one gigantic master/slave network; theoretically, the entire starport is "one" robot, with only "one" brain, but the brain is dispersed throughout the complex.
- All communication between the robots is handled by portable meson communicators, another important experimental device developed by the Imperial Navy at Guuirk.