|Trokusian/Apge (Core 0505)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Trokusian is a poor, non-agricultural and nonindustrial desert world with no free-standing water.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This world has few prospects for economic expansion and life is very bleak and trying here.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This dangerous world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Apge Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Trokusian is a tiny desert world; its 7.5 million inhabitants live mainly in cast ironite dwellings, conditioned and sealed against the harsh conditions on the surface.
- The world's exports include ironite (a plaster with metal-like properties), and many varieties of natural crystals.
History & Background (Dossier)
The Grand Marquis Trenz Rugar, the current ruler of Trokusian, is the most recent in a long line of dictators whose word is law on the world. The military police force sees to it that the populace obeys the current ruler's laws to the letter.
Offworlders may travel through the orbital starport, which Trokusian considers extraterritorial. However, Trokusian requires offworlders to purchase an array of permits in order to be allowed to travel to the downport on the world's surface.