Tremous Dex (world)
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Primary||K8 V M5 V|
|Government||Company or Corporation|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||42|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Tremous Dex has a trace atmosphere and water available in the form of ice. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This is a high technology world with available technology over the standards for Charted Space. It is a Human dominated Non-Aligned world in the Vilis Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
Astrography & Planetology
It is a low population but high-technology world.
Tremous Dex is a member of the Spinward Main.
Binary Solar System
Tremous Dex Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Tremous Dex
Primary Main Sequence 0.5214 3000 - 3800 0.056 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00517 0.01963 0.19 - 0.31 0.517 5.17 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Tremous Dex
Secondary Main Sequence 0.331 2000 - 2900 0.007 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00333 0.00694 0.07 - 0.11 0.333 3.33 Orbit # * * * 1 5
IISS GURPS Astrographics Survey
1311 Tremous Dex (Federation of Arden)
Starport: Class IV - Military base.
Diameter: 4,878 miles (7,800 km).
Atmosphere: Trace oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 31,000 (employed in the operation of the port or as civilian contractors to the naval yards).
Government: Military (Federation of Arden).
Control Level: 1 (settlement), 3 (in the yards).
Tech Level: 10.
World Trade Number: 3.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Following the Fourth Frontier War Tremous Dex is a non aligned protectorate of the Zhodani Consulate
Zhodani Consulate built a large high tech small arms laser weapons factory to develop and manufacture laser pistols and laser rifles to supply the needs of the consulate military.
In 1084 the contract was fulfilled and the factory shut down. Fantek Personal Defense Inc. Purchased a license to produce all pre 1050 designs and the factory, tools and all associated facilities.
Following the Fifth Frontier War the Federation of Arden engaged in a renewed campaign of expansion and had absorbed Tremous Dex by 1117.
Following the Fifth Frontier War, Tremous Dex joined the Federation of Arden and by 1120 was building starships for the Federation. While the Starport remains class B and has not been upgraded as it is not a commercial facility, the shipyards are new and utilize the latest high-technology manufacturing techniques.
History-Era: New Era
Between the end of the Rebellion and 1200 Tremous Dex switched allegiances to Regency of Deneb
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches (Game Designers Workshop, 1979), 14-15.
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 18-19.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 94-100. (UWP only)
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58. (UWP only)
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 40-41. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 64.
- Hans Rancke-Madsen. "Worlds Within Jump-6 of Regina", JTAS Online (July 18, 2006)
- Mike West. The Spinward States (Avenger Enterprises, 2008), 100. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. The Spinward Marches (Mongoose Publishing, 2008), .
- Martin Dougherty. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 61-66. (UWP only)
- Martin Dougherty. Showing the Sunburst (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 10.
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com