|Tigma-tel/Kerr (Massilia 0601)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
Tigma-tel is a poor, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world has few prospects for economic development.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Kerr Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night, this world was named Nanuur Ku.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Tigma-tel Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Tigma-tel Primary Red M1 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- Tigma-Tel is a member of the Imperium.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
History-Era: New Era
A largely unremarkable world, Tigma-Tel has had a very remarkable Post-Collapse history. The Luft family has ruled Tigma-Tel since the founding of the Third Imperium. Staunchly loyal to the Royal Family, they nonetheless quietly abandoned Lucan after the Black War, and made preparations for worsening strife as the Imperium continued to fragment. The Tigma-Tel planetary army stockpiled arms and supplies, preserved technical templates, and prepared the population for a guerrilla existence in case of a larger holocaust. When Virus crashed through in 1130, it destroyed the local data grids, but the population quickly fell back on wilderness supply caches. While civilian casualties were heavy, public order did not break down, and most public services were back up and running within a few years.
- Local infrastructure has been completely rebuilt in the last seventy years. Schools and medical care are common enough for universal access. Problems in the form of Vampire Fleets have threatened stability, but several PADs stockpiled by Lucan's forces during the Civil War have prevented heavy raids, and enough heavy weapons remain to stave off ground invasions. The only threat has been internal strife within the Luft family, including a succession struggle between the current Baron and his now deceased first cousin Fredericks, who died in an ambush in 1188. Baron Killeen would like to join the Hub Worlds, but distance, and some local xenophobia has so far prevented this.