Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tanar/Nora'a (Trojan Reach 0722)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This world contains an archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- It is a member of the Florian League in the Nora'a Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Floriani, a minor human race.
- Less than 10% of the population is composed of other sophonts.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Florian League.
- It contains an Ancient site.
- Tanar is highly prized as the ‘Floriani breadbasket.’