There is a fairly detailed write-up in Mongoose- Compendium 2. I am very reluctant to copy it into here, due to the "no open content" blurb.
- We have been asked not to copy anything from the Mongoose books into the wiki.
- Tjoneslo (talk) 15:25, 27 October 2017 (EDT)
Understood, but not too terribly happy about it. Oh well....
That has changed. Steve please hold off posting more than 2 paragraphs of the other materials. But you can post those two. Anything longer should be paraphrased. Please use a citation. Thomas or I can show you how if you like.
- Meanwhile I will message Mongoose, CC'ing Thomas, so that Thomas will have proof of the change.
- I already have a written statement, but I would like Thomas to have full surety.
- I will be in touch and eventually update this page Matthew Sprange with a statement approved by him.
- The discussions have already occurred and they are on a LONG list of my things to update here.
Ssteve, you are all set now.