Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Syoakh/Goertel (Trojan Reach 1027)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F5 V W D|
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
Syoakh is a pre-agricultural, pre-Industrial, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- It requires significant imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the massive extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- It is a member of the Glorious Empire in the Goertel Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Clan Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
- This world has a colonies at:
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
- No results
Syoakh Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Syoakh
Primary Main Sequence 1.3 6100 - 6800 3.5 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01303 0.15517 1.49 - 2.42 1.303 13.03 Orbit # * 0 4 4 7
History & Background (Dossier)
Syoakh is an earth-like world located in the Goertel Subsector of the Trojan Reach.
- The world is the capital of of the Glorious Empire and contains an independent base.
Culturally, Syoakh is as important to the Aslan of the Empire as Kuzu (Dark Nebula 1919) is to the Aslan Hierate.
- Syoakh society is dominated by the government and the military, and at the head of all is the Grand Emperor, which is not a hereditary title: any leader of a pride may challenge the sitting Emperor to trial by combat.
- In truth, though, the military camps on the outer islands of the mainworld and in orbit are far more important to the running of the Glorious Empire.
The city and starport of Syoakh are truly beautiful and one of the best examples of high-Aslan art outside the Hierate.
- The city is mostly taken up with bureaucracy and the machinery of government.
- The Glorious Empire is absurdly centralized and virtually every non-military decision of note is recorded by clerks on Syoakh.
- The ratio of Aslan to human on Syoakh is more than nine to one; the few humans are ceremonial slaves and servants.
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com