Sword of Vengeance class Battle Tender
|Sword of Vengeance class Battle Tender|
Symbol of the Sword Worlds
|Type: VTL Battle Tender|
|Hull Configuration||Dispersed Structure Hull|
|Fuel tank||0 Tons|
|Origin||Sword Worlds Confederation|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|End of Service||Still in active service.|
Qty: MC 41,729.549
|Quick Ship Profile||VTL-0JU22|
|Also see||Subcraft Carrier / Tender|
|Canon||Published, fan design|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
- It carries light armament and a defensive suite.
- It ordinarily carries numerous subcraft, ship's vehicles, and drones when needed. This class is capable of carrying a variety of craft. External docking is dynamic and reconfigured for the mission at hand, a typical example; one 20 Ton Long Boat, ten 20 Ton Nymph class Fighters, two 20,000 Ton Sacnoth class Battle Riders, one 10,000 Narsil class Battle Rider, two 400 Ton Orcrist class System Defense Boats, a single large rider up to 50,000 tons could be carried instead.
- It has a 645 sophont crew and 100 marines.
- A fictional chit in the style of Fifth Frontier War representing a squadron of Sword of Vengeance class Tenders. The color of the counter indicates its allegiance to the Sword Worlds Confederation.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) when necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull||99,000 tons.|
|4.||Electronics||Model/5 fib ship computer.|
|6.||Armament / Weaponry||The normal weapons fit-out for it is:
|8.||Craft / Drones||Variable, mission dependent|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||Fueling Equipment:|
|11.||Construction Time||207 weeks to build, 166 weeks in quantity.|
Sword Worlds Ship.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type VTL class Light Tender
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|