|Skyhaven/Kline (Magyar 3118)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world has promising economic future although it needs to recruit a larger labor force in order to achieve the desired prosperity.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Kline Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Skyhaven Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Skyhaven
Primary Main Sequence 1.02 5200 - 6000 1.102 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00936 0.08707 0.83 - 1.36 0.936 9.36 Orbit # * * 3 3 7
History & Background (Dossier)
The inhabitants of Skyhaven have no government and want none; indeed they can see no use for a government under any circumstance. No decision is ever taken collectively: each chooses for himself, independent of whether he consults with others or not. There is no army, no police force, no foreign ministry; off-worlders deal directly with the people they wish to see and need answer to no officials.
- Many Skyhaveners are quite vocal about their preference of the Imperium over the Solomani Confederation. Solomani, the locals say, tend have some representative speak for the whole world. But the Imperium has never interfered with the individualistic approach preferred by the Skyhaveners.
- There is, however, a strong taboo on violence, and the penalty is often enforced by the victim or his friends. Off-worlders are strongly advised to keep their hands to themselves and to keep their weapons put away.
Ostracism is a popular form of punishment for non-violent forms of unacceptable behavior. Because of this, hermits who "don't get along with others" are numerous.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial baron.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.