|Rigold/Annari (Massilia 0434)
|Classic Era (1115)
|Starport||A|| Excellent: Starship Construction, Overhaul, Refined fuel
Size||5|| Medium (8,000 km, 0.40g - 0.57g)|
Hydrographics||4|| Wet World 40%|
Population||6|| Moderate (4 million)|
Law||9|| High Law (no weapons out of home)|
Tech Level||C|| Average Stellar (robots)
Rigold is a nonindustrial, rich, agricultural world with improving living conditions due to a bustling agro-economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Annari Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This world is part of the Rigold Cluster.
Rigold Monostellar System
||2600 - 3500
||0.15 - 0.24
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Rigold, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of three members of the Imperial Nobility, who are charged with overseeing the world.
References & Contributors (Sources)
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
- John Harshman, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. Library Data (N-Z) (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.John Harshman, Marc Miller. Solomani (Game Designers Workshop, 1986), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 11 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Joe Fugate. Knightfall (Game Designers Workshop, 1990), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Traveller: The New Era (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD. (Main Rulebook)
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD. Marc Miller's Traveller
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: The Hub Worlds Pt.1 from the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Norma Guye of the TNE-RCES Mailing List
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science