Orichalc (Ma 0539) (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Orichalc/Annari (Massilia 0539)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- This world has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Annari Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a colony at Rarderger (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The world is part of the Leam-Orichalc Super Cluster.
Orichalc Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Orichalc
Primary Main Sequence 1.38 6300 - 6900 4.42 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01359 0.17438 1.67 - 2.72 1.359 13.59 Orbit # * 0 4 4 7 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|