Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Oba/Eakoi (Reaver's Deep 1635)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M3 V M8 V|
Oba is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Eakoi Subsector of the Reaver's Deep Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Oba is a world frequently ravaged by tides, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
- The tendency of gem hunters to violently defend their holdings has led the TAS to declare Oba an Amber Zone.
- A few hundred gem hunters make a living on Oba and they are very protective of their claims, tending to shoot first and not bother to ask questions.
- This system is part of the Drinsaar Loop.
Binary Solar System
Oba Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Oba
Primary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Oba
Secondary Main Sequence 0.244 1900 - 2500 0.003 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00224 0.00415 0.04 - 0.06 0.224 2.24 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|