|Ludmilla/Esperance (Solomani Rim 1216)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Ludmilla is a pre-agricultural, moderate population world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Its economy and population are growing and living conditions are expected to slowly improve barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Esperance Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- It is located in the Esperance Cluster.
- Ludmilla provides security to Boskone (Solomani Rim 1214).
- About 80% of the population is composed of humans and other non-human sophonts.
- About 20% of the population is composed of Vegans.
It is a world with one large moon.
1216 Ludmilla (Imperial)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 4,000 miles (6,400 km). Gravity: 0.41g.
Atmosphere: Thin oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 220 million.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Ludmilla, formerly known as Mikaam (Anglic: Mikaam), is a world with one large moon, located in the Esperance Cluster within Esperance Subsector of the Solomani Rim. The system is a member of the Imperium.