Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Laroaetea/Ea (Reaver's Deep 1024)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M5 V|
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
Laroaetea is an agricultural, nonindustrial world still lacking adequate means to expand its economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a Non-Aligned Aslan-dominated State located in the Ea Subsector of the Reaver's Deep Sector.
- About 80% of the population is composed of Aslan.
- About 20% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
This system is part of the Kingston Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Laroaetea Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Laroaetea
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Laroaetea
Secondary Main Sequence 0.331 2000 - 2900 0.007 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00333 0.00694 0.07 - 0.11 0.333 3.33 Orbit # * * * 1 5 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), 56. (UWP only)
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), 9. (UWP only)
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), 28.
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com