The Khuur League is a remnant of the Sydymic Empire crushed by the Imperium, the League is once again flexing its muscles in the Gateway Sector. The Sydites are a Minor Human Race, distinguished primarily by having four arms and an average height of 2.4 meters (8 feet).
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Often perceived as big strong brutes without imagination, the Sydites nevertheless controlled an extensive interstellar empire at their height of their power. The Sydymic War two centuries ago saw the Sydymic Empire destroyed by the Third Imperium, forcing the Sydites to rebuild their society and technological infrastructure. Although most Sydites are encountered in the Delta Quadrant of Ley sector, small enclaves exist throughout the Gateway Domain and surrounding areas.
Political Lineage: 1116
Significant populations of the following races reside within this polity:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this polity:
- (-2174): Conquered by RoM
- Long Night
- Declared independence during LN
- (79 to 120): Clashes with Imperium
- Civil War
- (640): Imperial campaign against Sydites
- (672): First of Sydite core worlds conquered
- (673): Unsuccessful Sydite attempt to sue for peace
- (675): Sydite Emperor slain
- (?): Sydymic Confederation founded.
- (778): Khuur League founded.
Worlds & Sectors (Political Astrography)
This polity is primarily located in the following areas:
World Listing: 1116
The following systems and worlds can be found within this polity: