|Kaufman/Delhi (Holowon 0122)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Kaufman is a nonindustrial water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Caliphate of Estalia in the Delhi Subsector of Holowon Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
There is religious rule on this ocean planet. There is normal gravity and a pleasant oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere. Infidels should be cautious here because of the low law level. Non believers can expect no protection from the law here.
Kaufman Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Kaufman
Primary Main Sequence 1.144 5700 - 6400 2.126 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01096 0.12094 1.16 - 1.89 1.096 10.96 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
Kaufman is the site of the a boatyard serving the Caliphate of Estalia polity. The system defense squadron consists of:
- (10) 90 ton Kaufman Class Dual Environment Fighters built at TL–10.
- There is one battalion of Fanatical Caliphate Zealots here for defense.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.