KE12 Sarash class Destroyer
|KE12 Sarash class Destroyer|
|Type: DVL Destroyer|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
|Cost|| MCr761.434 (base)|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Hull||Dispersed Structure Hull|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 10 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
The KE12 Sarash class Destroyer is a light warship.
It is a vessel with 4-G and J-1 performance with a unstreamlined dispersed structure hull. The vessel has an unstreamlined dispersed structure hull. It is fitted with fuel purification plant allowing it to perform wilderness refueling.
- It carries medium armament and a military defensive suite. These dispersed structured destroyers are poorly protected but fill an important light carrier role in the fleet, with a marine platoon along for the ride.
- It ordinarily carries many subcraft, several ship's vehicles, and drones when needed. Twenty-four marines use drop capsules, four crew and a command squad of eight ride down on the KE005 Jaibok class G-Carrier. If everyone lives through the attack they have to make two trips to get everyone back on board the ship. Or some marines need to stay on the ship so there is room.
- It has a 103 sophont crew and 36 marines.
No information yet available.
General Description & Deck Plans
No information yet available.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (...of ten subcraft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (...thousands of tons) where necessary. 
|Basic Ship Characteristics |
|1.||Tonnage / Hull|| The KE12 Sarash class Destroyer is constructed using a 1,200 Ton hull built in a dispersed structure configuration. The hull is unstreamlined and is incapable of wilderness refueling.
|2.||Crew|| x103 personnel.
|3.||Performance|| The vessel mounts a Jump-1 drive, a Maneuver-4 drive, and an upgraded fusion Power Plant-4, giving performance of Jump-1 and 4-G acceleration. The ship has an agility rating of 3 and an emergency agility of 4. The internal fuel tankage is sufficient for two Jump-1s and gives the power plant 4 weeks duration. It is fitted with drop tanks, should extended range operations be required.
|4.||Electronics|| Adjacent to the bridge is a Model/4 fib computer.
|5.||Hardpoints|| x12 hardpoints.
|6.||Armament|| KE12 Sarash class Destroyer are fitted with weapon systems for naval service.
|8.||Craft||x22 10T Fighters, x1 8T KE005 Jaibok class G Carrier|
|9.||Fuel Treatment||The vessel has internal fuel tankage of 288 Tons. They are delivered with a new set of optional jump 1 drop tanks, which can be fitted as needed.|
|10.||Cost|| The basic cost of the vessel is MCr761.434 (base)|
|11.||Construction Time|| 121 weeks as standard, 97 weeks in bulk.
|12.||Comments|| Standard cargo capacity amounts to 0 Tons.
The KE12 Sarash class Destroyer class is used by the Korsumug Empire. The KE12 Sarash class Destroyer is a destroyer class deployed by the Korsumug Empire. Examples of the class can be encountered throughout the spinward parts of Mavuzog Sectors and Theta Borealis Sector.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type DVL class Very Light Destroyer
- Auldwich class Light Destroyer
- Goblin class Destroyer
- Grom class Destroyer
- Heng-O class Small Escort
- KE12 Sarash class Destroyer
- Lomba class Light Destroyer
- Moisura class Destroyer
- Muavenet class Destroyer
- Nemesis class Destroyer
- Gearing class Destroyer
- Sampson class Destroyer
- Satvet class Destroyer
- Sha'a class Destroyer
- TC11 Falbin class Destroyer
- TC12 Ivorholm class Destroyer
- TC13 Falcon class Destroyer
- Tembo class Destroyer
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- , , . (, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- . (, 1981), 10.
- . (, 1981), 10.