|Ishadar/Ultima (Solomani Rim 0606)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K0 III M4 V|
Ishadar is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and both non-agricultural and preindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets are working towards being an industrial world but lack an adequate workforce to do so.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ultima Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Azun (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The mainworld orbits the star Epsilon Cygni.
Binary Solar System
Ishadar Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Gienah
Primary Giant 4 4000 - 5000 95 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.14888 0.80844 7.75 - 12.63 14.888 148.88 Orbit # 0 2 7 7 11 Remarks Epsilon Cygni A Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Epsilon Cygni C
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3626 2100 - 3000 0.014 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00369 0.00967 0.09 - 0.15 0.369 3.69 Orbit # * * 0 1 5 Remarks Epsilon Cygni C
0606 Ishadar (Imperial)
Starport: Class III.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: N/A.
Population: 82 million.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 9.
World Trade Number: 4.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Imperium.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Ishadar was settled by refugees from Azun (Solomani Rim 0809) about -900. Today, the Ishadar Belt includes 14 major asteroid colonies and countless minor settlements. Each major settlement in Ishadar system is self-governing, behaving much like an independent city-state. While the Ishadaran states lack advanced technology, but the standard of living in most settlements is reasonable.