Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hrahraiu/Goertel (Trojan Reach 1322)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This world has few prospects for significant economic development. The inhabitants of this world lead a bleak existence.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, controlled by the Tlaukhu Block 8, composed of the Seieakh, Akatoiloh, and We'okunir clans, in the Goertel Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Tlaukhu Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Aslan Hierate.
- The system formerly belonged to the Glorious Empire, but was recently lost to the Hierate.
- Unfortunately, the human slaves on Hrahraiu will likely be either exterminated or sold into slavery under different Aslan masters.