Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name derived by Regency traders in Plankwell and Five Sisters subsectors that profit immensely from the flow of raw materials brought from Spinward.
- One route goes to Mnemosyne to spinward to the Duchy of Treyln, then heads to rimward towards the Murians and Iphigenia sector.
- The second route wends through the Union of Meizirn, and either reconnects with the first route at the Treyln border, or continues down through most of the Corellian League.
- The last route goes from Urnian, through the Marrakesh Trade Association, down through the Avalon Isles/Byrna interface, and finally down into Aslan space.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The Route was originally developed by Barchai Technium (now Leviathan Lines) in the early 1110s.
- When the Quarantine was erected in 1132, the Regency needed to keep inflation from wrecking its tightly controlled markets, and that meant trade for vital raw materials to keep manufacturing prices down.
- Under an agreement signed in 1136, Leviathan Lines and Aster Nova, a new heavy freight hauler, were given special licenses to operate in Beyond under less stringent Quarantine requirements. Their ships were merely required to submit to detailed inspections every six months, though they were not permitted to reenter the Regency, transferring their cargos to interface haulers at the border.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This trade route is primarily located in the following areas:
- Beyond Sector
- Foreven Sector
- Iphigenaia Sector
- Spinward Marches Sector
- Vanguard Reaches Sector
World Listing: 1116
The following systems and worlds are located along this trade route: