Far Traveller 3
|Far Traveller 3|
Far Traveller 3 or Issue #3 of Far Traveller was also prepared by Dale L. Kemper for FASA, but remained unpublished by FASA when they ended their Traveller line. The author occasionally sells copies of his manuscript.
No information yet available.
Table of Contents
Far Traveller 2 advertised that Issue 3 would feature:
- Port of Call: Tharuda (world)
- The Port Authority Handbook: Communications Procedures (Part 2)
- Errata for Uragyad'n of the Seven Pillars
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
- With only two subsectors detailed and a third unpublished issue left hanging, it never completed its goal of detailing Reaver's deep before folding.
- The Far Frontiers were never detailed by the magazine although it announced a goal of doing so.
- The Far Frontiers were later explicitly set aside as a GM's preserve by Game Designers' Workshop. Many different licensed and fan takes on the sector have been created, most in conflict with each other.
Far Traveller magazine published two issues and a third unpublished issue is also known to exist:
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Author||J. Andrew Keith|
- EXTERNAL LINK: RPG GEEK Entry
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|