(Redirected from EPM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ECCM is an acronym standing for Electronic Counter-Countermeasure.
- It is a type of Ship Equipment.
- It is part of the Defensive side of Electronic Warfare
ECCM is a part of electronic warfare which includes a variety of practices which attempt to reduce or eliminate the effect of electronic countermeasures (ECM) on sensors and weapons such as missiles. In practice, ECCM often means resistance to jamming.
History & Background (Dossier)
ECCM is generally available from TL-7 onwards, becoming more powerful, more efficient and more compact as the technology improves.
ECCM is also known as Electronic Protective Measures (EPM).
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- T5 Core Rules, Far Future Enterprises 2013
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science