Cyan (TR 2102) (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cyan/Pax Rulin (Trojan Reach 2102)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||F6 V M7 V|
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- A Prison World, exile camp, or prison camp for criminals or other exiles is located upon this world in addition to other points of interest.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Pax Rulin Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Way Station.
- This world has a colonies at:
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Cyan (TR 2102) Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Cyan (TR 2102)
Primary Main Sequence 1.248 6000 - 6700 3.042 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01234 0.14467 1.39 - 2.26 1.234 12.34 Orbit # * 0 4 3 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Cyan (TR 2102)
Secondary Main Sequence 0.273 1900 - 2700 0.004 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0026 0.00525 0.05 - 0.08 0.26 2.6 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system contains a Scout Way Station and an exile camp.
- Cyan controls the nearby up-and-coming world of Perrior (2203) as well as Doradon (2202).
- The Baraccai Technum cartel maintains an orbiting maintenance and repair station around the mainworld.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|