A County is associated with one primary world (usually one of high or pre-high population and/or industrial capability), and is usually associated with one or two additional nearby core worlds on which the associated count or viscount will have significant holdings.
- The greater administrative county will typically not have more than 4-8 associated systems, total.
- The land grant of a High Landed Count will typically be the equivalent of 32 terrain hexes on various worlds spread across the sector to which the county belongs, and an equivalent number of terrain hexes on non-mainworlds within the same star systems as the associated hexes.
- The land grant of a High Landed Viscount will typically be the equivalent of 16 terrain hexes on various worlds spread across the subsector to which the county belongs, and an equivalent number of terrain hexes on non-mainworlds within the same star systems as the associated hexes.
- A County may contain a specific land-grant of up to 10,000 km2 on territory associated with the core world(s).
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- MegaTraveller: Imperial Encyclopedia
- Mongoose Traveller; Library Data
- GURPS Traveller: Nobles
- Traveller 5th
- Traveller 5th Periodical: Imperiallines 7 (magazine)