|Coppelia/Mekee (Core 0919)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Coppelia is a poor, low-population desert world with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This world has no free-standing water.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Mekee Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- The system hosts Research Station Gamma.
- During the Long Night this world was named Marpi Ka.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Coppelia is home to a permanent 8-man orbital research/refueling station, established to study the strange anomalies in the world's gravity field. The world's surface gravity varies at random intervals from 0.3g to over 0.7g for no apparent reason. So far, there is no explanation for these gravity fluctuations. Home of Research Station Gamma (Core).