Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Anarsi/Anarsi (Vland 2205)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||G3 V M3 V|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- The world serves as the subsector capital with the significant extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anarsi Subsector of Vland Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- This world has colonies at:
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Anarsi Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Anarsi
Primary Main Sequence 0.98 4900 - 5800 0.886 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00891 0.07807 0.75 - 1.22 0.891 8.91 Orbit # * * 3 3 7 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Anarsi
Secondary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
Site of two battles between Imperial and Vargr forces. The second battle of Anarsi took place in 1113 and was won by the Imperial forces.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.