|Primary||K9 V M5 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Agnakhong has a population between 10,000 and 10 million sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Gimushi Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Domain of Antares. Agnakhong, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. 100% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Sashar-Pamushgar Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Agnakhong Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Agnakhong Primary Primary Orange K9 V Agnakhong Companion Secondary Red M5 V
History and Background
This is only one of two Vargr-majority worlds in the Imperial Empty Quarter. While there are larger numbers of Vargr on other Imperial worlds in the Six Subsectors, this is the only Imperial world in the sector where the Vargr, alone, call the shots.
The flag of Agnakhong, the only independent Vargr world within the Imperial Empty Quarter. It’s quite patriotic: with the assistance of the Archduke of Antares, permission was gained to use the Imperial Sunburst on a local flag, with the six stars representing the six Domains of the Imperium. And it is quietly detested and mocked by the highly anti-Vargr inhabitants of the Imperial Empty Quarter, due both to its inescapable ties to the Imperium, and the shape of the pennant that directly points to the Rukadukaz Republic.
Still, despite the hostility, the flag serves its purpose: “We are loyal Vargr citizens of the Imperium. Touch us, and face the wrath of the Emperor.” However much the local inhabitants are loathed, they are left in peace by the humans of the Six Subsectors. They may despise the Vargr, but they fear - and respect - Imperial Authority more.
Agnakhong has been described as one of the most unpleasant places in the galaxy.
- There is a specialist bacteria here which breaks down organics very quickly and efficiently and thus producing a large amount of products which are invaluable in industry.
- This is also highly dangerous as the airborne bacteria will breakdown living tissue with equal efficiency.
- Also, no matter how efficient the atmospheric processors cannot tend to get the horrid smell of rotting matter out of the air.
Agnakhong is notable as the only Vargr-dominant world within the Imperial Empty Quarter.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Agnakhong 1137 C539444-8 Lo Ni VargW 725 Im
- CT - 1105 - Agnakhong 1137 C539444-8 Lo Ni VargW 725 Im
- MT - 1125 - Agnakhong 1137 E539441-3 Lo Ni 625 Ou - Outlands
- TNE - 1201 - Agnakhong 1137 X539000-0 Ba 025 --