Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aehahr/Ranib (Trojan Reach 0234)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M7 V M9 V|
Aehahr is a nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, as a single one-clan dominate, in the Ranib Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
The starport is located on the airless moon of a gas giant named Hlaifieayaher.
Binary Solar System
Aehahr Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Aehahr Primary Primary Red M7 V Aehahr Companion Secondary Red M9 V
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Aslan Hierate and is owned by the Khtiatiyeea Clan, vassals of the Khaukhearl Clan.
- Aehahr is best known for the neutral Research Station established by the Khtiatiyeea in 704.
- The main focus of the facility is on medicine, computing, environmental engineering and other topics without direct military applications.