Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Adrablsish/Gaval (Zhodane 2719)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Adrablsish is a vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world is a "Twilight Zone World", a planet that is tidally-locked to its primary world, giving a hot pole, a cold pole and a twilight zone in-between.
- It is a member of the Zhodani Consulate in the Gaval Subsector of Zhodane Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- Innermost planet tidally locked to Pliebr.
- Robot mining is carried out here.
Adrablsish Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Adrablsish
Primary Main Sequence 0.825 4000 - 5000 0.42 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00845 0.05375 0.52 - 0.84 0.845 8.45 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Remarks Pliebr
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|