Acqua Iii (world)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Acqua Iii/Black Jack (Magyar 1440)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Acqua Iii is a low-population water world, which has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water and a population of less than 10,000 sophonts.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Black Jack Subsector of Magyar Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- This world is also called Acqua 3 or Acqua III.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Acqua Iii Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Acqua Iii
Primary Main Sequence 0.5376 3100 - 3900 0.064 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0052 0.02098 0.2 - 0.33 0.52 5.2 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- Acqua III is the site of a Confederation military testing base noted for its undersea craft designs.
- Rumors persist that the military has been testing an armed, highly advanced deep-sea craft in the oceans of the world.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|