Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Aarlayaoa/Kyahiyleakhaw (Touchstone 0907)|
|Solomani Rim War|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a member of the Aslan Hierate in the Kyahiyleakhaw Subsector of Touchstone Sector.
- This world has a an exploration base, which bear similarity to an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling explorer personnel and exploratory starships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Aarlayaoa Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Aarlayaoa
Primary Main Sequence 1.3 6100 - 6800 3.5 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.01303 0.15517 1.49 - 2.42 1.303 13.03 Orbit # * 0 4 4 7
History & Background (Dossier)
Aarlayaoa was originally a possession of the minor Wahtoa bloc, a trading coalition of some repute.
- Primarily serving as a base to serve the lucrative trade routes into Beyond and the Zhodani Shadow, the bloc zealously protected it.
- The wave of the Aslan Exodus washed over the system in the late 1120s, and the bloc was coerced into alliance with Syoisius.
- They conceded territory on the world to another land-hungry clan, the Eriy'ayehli.
- The latter were little more than bandits who we implicitly disloyal to their Syoisius overlords.
- Eriy'ayehli aggressiveness and backbiting forces Wahtoa to steadfastly cling to Syoisius, making the clan a loyal ally in spite of their differences.