Solomani (Alien Module)
|Solomani (Alien Module)|
Self-proclaimed Champions of Human Supremacy.
|Publisher||Game Designers Workshop|
|Author||John Harshman, Marc Miller|
|Table of Contents|
The Ancients visited Terra millenia ago and carried some of Earth's humans off to the stars. The Solomani are the ones who were left behind: they continued to evolve under perfect conditions - on the world where their ancestors were born.
When the Solomani finally invented star drive, they burst out to find most of the worlds already claimed, but they took them anyway. It was the Solomani who single handedly brought down the Vilani Imperium, established the Rule of Man, and brought on the Long Night.
This Alien Module includes:
- Solomani History and Culture: Detailed essays on the history of the Solomani from their discovery of jump drive and space travel through their takeover of the Vilani Imperium to the present day condition of the Solomani Sphere. Essays also cover the structure of Solomani government and its effects on the societies it governs.
- Timelines trace the important events of Solomani and Terran history.
- Solomani Character Generation: Special tables handle the specific details of Solomani character advancement. Solomani character types include Solomani Party members and agents of Solomani Security.
- Advanced Character Generation: Character and skill tables for Mercenary and High Guard (you must have the Mercenary and High Guard booklets to make full use of them) allow generation of Solomani characters.
- Sector Map: A detailed sector map of the Solomani Rim, and an associated world list of world UPPs makes adventuring through Solomani territory exciting and interesting.
- Solomani Encounters: Patrons and random encounter lists for use in the Solomani Sphere.
- Solomani Starships: Standard designs for Solomani military and commercial starships.
- And an Adventure: Travel with a group of Solomani adventurers as they search for a lost colony that holds the key to life and death for thousands of people.
Table of Contents
Solomani Confederation Sector Map c.1111 IFC Introduction 1 The Solomani 2 The Terran Confederation 4 The Rule of Man 6 The Long Night 8 The Solomani Triumvirate 13 Solomani Character Generation 14 The Solomani Rim 20 Solomani Rim Data 22 World Index 28 Special Rules Cases 30 Enhanced Solomani Characters 31 Solomani Ship Designs 42 The Lost Colony (adventure) 45 The Terran Confederation Sector Map IBC
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
- John Harshman and Marc Miller
- Additional Design
- J. Andrew Keith and Rob Toy
- Cover Art
- David Deitrick
- William H. Keith, Jr. and Steve Venters
- Art Direction
- Barbie Pratt
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|