Priority and Security classifications use the same scale:
- Ultimate (Last)
- Penultimate (Last but one)
- Antepenultimate (Last but two)
- Preantepenultimate (Last but three)
- Propreantepenult (Last but four)
In practice, the terms after Penultimate are technical terms within the bureaucracy; they devolve into Ante, Pre, and Pro. Ultimate authorizes any means necessary (including lethal force) to protect information or accomplish an action. Penultimate authorizes any means short of lethal force.
No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Agent of the Imperium (Far Future Enterprises, 2015), 15. (v1.1 - Annotated)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science