|Capital||Medurma (Dagudashaag 2124)|
|No. of Stars||39|
|Stellar and Economic data||data page|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
Pact subsector is the most densely-populated and technologically-advanced of all the subsectors in Dagudashaag.
- As one Imperial economist once said
- “... The Dashi-Khusgulur-Argi triangle is a true industrial powerhouse.”
- The open trading policies of the Medurman government have allowed high technology to “spill over” into surrounding systems.
- Most of the systems between Campbell and Dipa are at or above TL-13.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Pact Subsector is defended by 209th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Pact, subsector K of Dagudashaag has 39 worlds, of which 33 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 64 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are five High population (Hi) worlds, five Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 17 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, ten Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are two Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and eight Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus two Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, four Desert (De) worlds, one Garden (Ga) world, six Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, six Poor (Po) worlds, eight Vacuum (Va) worlds, and three Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are eight Naval bases in the subsector, 14 Scout bases, and one Way station. In Pact there are four race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 39 Knights, five Baronets, two Barons, four Marquises, five Viscounts, five Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Dipa (Dagudashaag 2223). The highest tech level is E at Campbell (Dagudashaag 1722), Dipa (Dagudashaag 2223), and Theetasigni (Dagudashaag 2226). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
World Listing: 1116
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1116
History & Background (Dossier)
- The subsector is named after the Medurma Pact, a petty state which dominated this region between -500 and -10.
Polity Listing: 1116
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Medurma Pact (past)
Native Sophonts: 1116
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Terragens (Non-human Terran races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|