|No. of Stars||34|
|Majority Control||Solomani Confederation - 68%|
|2nd Control||Non-Aligned - 32%|
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
No information yet available.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Oriah, subsector G of Alpha Crucis has 34 worlds, of which 28 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 121 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are four High population (Hi) worlds, six Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 15 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, six Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and five Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus four Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, no Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, four Poor (Po) worlds, six Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are seven Naval bases in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Oriah there is one race homeworld. The highest population world is Weeven (Alpha Crucis 1812). The highest tech level is E at Beta Silab (Alpha Crucis 1918), Point (Alpha Crucis 1919), Underhill (Alpha Crucis 2019), and Oriah (Alpha Crucis 2419). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
The Solomani Confederation in Oriah has jurisdiction over 23 worlds with a population of 117 billion. The highest population world is Weeven (Alpha Crucis 1812). The highest tech level is E at Beta Silab (Alpha Crucis 1918) and Point (Alpha Crucis 1919). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11). The subsector capital is Point (Alpha Crucis 1919).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Oriah encompasses 11 worlds with a population of 4 billion. The highest population world is Oriah (Alpha Crucis 2419). The highest tech level is E at Underhill (Alpha Crucis 2019) and Oriah (Alpha Crucis 2419). The average technology level is 11 (with most between 9 and 12).
World Listing: 1116
The following worlds can be found within this subsector:
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
- The majority of the colonization of worlds in the subsector took place during the first half of the Rule of Man. Colonists arrived from the spinward subsectors of Alpha Crucis or Solomani Rim Sector sectors.
- Oriah trade benefits from a pair of mains that connect with Auva and Fervore.
Polity Listing: 1116
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
Native Sophonts: 1116
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this subsector:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 7: Hiver (named but further data)
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dot map provided)
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science