From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Library Data Referral Tree
- B: Biology / Biotechnology (Bio-)
- Artificial Womb
- Genetic Engineering AKA Geneering
- Personality Recording
- Relict Regeneration
- Replacement Body Part
A molluscoid creature is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- Molluscoids tend to be adaptable and can commonly be found in aquatic or terrestrial environments.
Specific Species Examples
- Snails, famously slow-moving gastropods native to Terra.
- The Stone Tree, a creature native to Hrunting in the Spinward Marches.
- The Vujliop, a minor race native to Alamo Ismat in Beyond Sector.
History & Background (Dossier)
It is relatively common for a creature to meet sufficient criteria to qualify as more than one classification of animal.
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science