Ktiyhui class Courier
|Ktiyhui class Courier|
Published, canon design.
|Type: HK Courier|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 0 Low|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
- It is a paramilitary ship.
Using a custom 200-ton hull, the courier is a fast, long-range ship used to conduct clan business across interstellar distances. Fuel tankage of 100 tons supports the power plant and one jump-3. Adjacent to the bridge is a computer Model/4. There are seven staterooms and no low berths. There are two hardpoints and two tons allocated to fire control. Two double turrets are installed, one with two missile racks, the other has a pulse laser and sandcaster. There are no ship's vehicles. The ship is streamlined.
The courier requires a crew of four: pilot, navigator, and two engineers. Gunners and stewards may be carried if needed.
Basic Ship Characteristics
Following the Imperial Navy and IISS Universal Ship Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the ship. Tonnage on the universal ship profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary. 
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science