|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Imau supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Old Suns Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Imau, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships. During the Long Night this world was named Guuki.
Astrography and planetology
The naval base became a crucial strategic system in the assembling, maintenance and repair of the Archdukes fleets.
Imau Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Imau Primary Red M1 V
History and background
Imau grew in importance as a result of the Vilani Pacification Campaign. The current population of 570 are all the permanent naval staff at the base although at any particular moment there is probably between two and four times that number on board visiting ships.
References and contributors
- Citation Missing - Signal-GK 4 via HIWG
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), 79.
- Stuart L. Dollar, Joseph E. Walsh. Psionic Institutes (Imperium Games, 1997), 8.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 152.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science