GURPS Traveller: Behind the Claw
|Behind the Claw|
The Spinward Marches Sourcebook
|Publisher||Steve Jackson Games|
|Author||Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier|
|Available from||Warehouse 23|
|ISBN 1-55634-353-1 Stock #6601|
|Table of Contents|
Behind the Claw: Slang phrase referring to those regions of the Third Imperium lying beyond the Great Rift. Almost a year from the Capital by XBoat, the Spinward Marches is a frontier region, scene of Five Frontier Wars and innumerable skirmishes. The Marches is one of the most troubled regions of the entire Imperium.
Behind the Claw details the Spinward Marches, a complete sector of space for GURPS Traveller. Over 400 star systems are described in detail, along with essays on the Imperial Nobility and system of government, a detailed history of the region, Game Master’s information, current events and a wealth of adventure material. The setting is rich and diverse, with unlimited scope for campaigns.
- Seek your fortune as a free trader plying the Spinward Main…
- Lead your mercenary company to repulse Vargr raiders…
- Salvage the wrecks left behind by the Fifth Frontier War…
- Engage in industrial espionage among the Megacorporations of the Imperium…
- Explore ancient ruins on an airless moon…
- Broker a peace settlement on the volatile Border Worlds…
- Join the stubborn landholders of District 268, holding on what’s theirs against alien invaders…
- Race to the rescue of a distressed merchant vessel!
Table of Contents
GURPS Traveller: Behind the Claw Introduction Page 3 1. The Domain of Deneb Page 4 2. The Spinward States Page 24 3. Worlds Page 36 4. History in the Making Page 124 Spinward Marches Sector Map Page 142 Index Page 143
Meta-history & Background
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Martin Dougherty, and Neil Frier
- Loren K. Wiseman and Gene Seabolt
- Randy Asplund-Faith
No information yet available.
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article has two or more sources with conflicting information. Because the conflict has not been resolved, all sources are linked to this article.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|