|Army Size (BEs)||3|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||287|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||7,649|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Craw has a population between 10,000 and 10 million sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Glisten Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Craw, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This is the homeworld to Crawni, a Minor Race. 80% of the world's population is the Major Race Aslan.
|Army Size (BEs)||100|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||447|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||14,300|
|Port passengers (annual)||900|
Era: New Era
Hwealaitlau is either a vacuum world or one with a tainted atmosphere. The system supports a population in between 10 million and one billion sophonts. This world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Glisten Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector. This is the homeworld to Crawni, a Minor Race. 100% of the world's population is the Major Race Aslan.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The atmospheric taint is from radioactive dust blown out of several of the large deserts. The source of the radiation is theorized to have come from a series of nuclear explosions, though no precise studies of the cause has ever been undertaken.
Craw Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Craw Primary Yellow G7 V
Native Sophont: Crawni
History & Background (Dossier)
It is a low-technology world.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. The Spinward Marches Campaign (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), .
- Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 10, p16-22
- Journal of the Travellers Aid Society No. 11, p37-42
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 50.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. Behind the Claw (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 98.TBD. Behind the Claw (Mongoose Publishing, 2019), 98.
- JTAS Online The Outrim Frontier by Hans Rancke-Madsen published June 19, 2007
- Mongoose Traveller: Spinward Marches