|Capital||Capital (Core 2118)|
|No. of Stars||42|
|Stellar and Economic data||data page|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Core Subsector is defended by 1st Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Core, subsector G of Core has 42 worlds, of which 33 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 106 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are six High population (Hi) worlds, seven Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 15 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, seven Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are six Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus three Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, two Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, seven Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are ten Naval bases in the subsector, 12 Scout bases, and two Way stations. In Core there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 42 Knights, five Baronets, seven Barons, eight Marquises, seven Viscounts, six Counts, four Dukes, one Subsector Duke, and one Archduke. The highest population world is Shudusham (Core 2214). The highest tech level is F at Knabbib (Core 2115) and Capital (Core 2118). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
The Third Imperium, Domain of Sylea in Core has jurisdiction over 31 worlds with a population of 9 billion. The highest population world is Fornol (Core 1715). The highest tech level is F at Knabbib (Core 2115). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
The Third Imperium, Sylean Worlds in Core has jurisdiction over 11 worlds with a population of 97 billion. The highest population world is Shudusham (Core 2214). The highest tech level is F at Capital (Core 2118). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11). The capital of Third Imperium is Capital (Core 2118).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this subsector:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- John Harshman, Marc Miller, Loren Wiseman. Library Data (A-M) (Game Designers Workshop, 1981), TBD.
- Marc Miller. The Traveller Book (Game Designers Workshop, 1982), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 08 (Digest Group Publications, 1987), TBD.
- Michael Berry, David Burden. Milieu 0 Campaign (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD.
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil A. Frier, Doug Stewart, Joseph E. Walsh, James M. Ward. Missions of State (Imperium Games, 1997), TBD.
- David Thomas, Andy Lilly. SpaceDogs (BITS, 1999), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty, Neil Frier. The Khiidkar Incident (BITS, 1999), TBD.
- Loren Wiseman. Nobles (Steve Jackson Games, 2005), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-canon Core Subsector PDF
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science