|Name:||Ryan (Grant Sebastian)|
|Age: 38||(5 terms)|
ATV-2, Leader-1, Admin-1, Recruiting-1, Electronics-1, ACV-1, Rifle-3, SMG-1, Tactics-1
Cr4,000 per year Retirement Pay, Middle Passage
Personal Funds: Cr25,000
Background / History
- Attempted to enlist in Army.
- Enlistment accepted. Basic training, advanced training.
- Commissioned during first term of service as Lieutenant.
- Promoted to Captain.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for second term. Ryan spent the majority of his time in administrative duties.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for third term. Ryan transferred to the combat infantry, serving as the executive officer of the Rissan 106th Assault Infantry Regiment.
- Promoted to Major.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for fourth term. Mentioned in dispatches for conspicuous gallantry in the First Blockade of Umion.
- Promoted to Lt Colonel.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for fifth term. Seriously wounded in a security action on Duseb. Recipient of the Rissa Silver Burst of Courage.
- Promoted to Colonel.
- Denied reenlistment after fifth term.
Born in a small settlement on Rissa (world), he was home schooled with his brother and sister. He left home to join the army. He wanted to retire but his career was cut short. He became a mercenary and eventually raised his own unit, Colonel Ryan's Rissian Regiment.
References & Contributors / Sources
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS