Born in a small settlement on Rissa (world), he was home schooled with his brother and sister. He left home to join the army. He wanted to retire but his career was cut short. He became a mercenary and eventually raised his own unit, Colonel Ryan's Rissian Regiment.
|Age 38||5 terms|
ATV-2, Leader-1, Admin-1, Recruiting-1, Electronics-1, ACV-1, Rifle-3, SMG-1, Tactics-1
Cr4,000 per year Retirement Pay, Middle Passage
- Attempted to enlist in Army.
- Enlistment accepted.
- Commissioned during first term of service as Lieutenant.
- Promoted to Captain.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for second term.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for third term.
- Promoted to Major.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for fourth term.
- Promoted to Lt Colonel.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for fifth term.
- Promoted to Colonel.
- Denied reenlistment after fifth term.
References & Contributors / Sources
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS