Difference between revisions of "Colonel Ryan"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Latest revision as of 03:22, 21 March 2018
Army of Rissa (Retired)
|Name:||Ryan, Alexander Sebastian|
|Age: 38||(5 terms)|
ATV-2, Leader-1, Admin-1, Recruiting-1, Electronics-1, ACV-1, Rifle-3, SMG-1, Tactics-1
Cr4,000 per year Retirement Pay, Middle Passage
Personal Funds: Cr25,000
Background / History
- Attempted to enlist in Army. Enlistment accepted. Basic training, advanced training. Graduated with honors and transferred to Rissan Reconnaissance Forces.
- Commissioned during first term of service as Lieutenant. Caught up in large-scale social disorder on Erenim. Recipient of the Rissa Medal for Exemplary Service.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for second term. Ryan spent the majority of his time in administrative work, having been put on light duties following his wound. During this time Ryan built up a broad range of contacts and a comprehensive understanding of logistics and organisation.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for third term. Ryan transferred to the combat infantry forces, serving as the executive officer of the Rissan 106th Assault Infantry Regiment.
- Promoted to Major.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for fourth term. Mentioned in dispatches for conspicuous gallantry in the First Blockade of Umion, commanding a rearguard force during a strategic retreat.
- Promoted to Lt Colonel.
- Voluntarily reenlisted for fifth term. Seriously wounded in a large-scale security action on Duseb against Arvanite insurgents. Recipient of a Purple Heart and the Rissa Silver Burst of Courage.
- Promoted to Colonel.
- Denied reenlistment after fifth term due to injuries sustained.
Born in a small settlement on Rissa, he was home schooled with his brother and sister. He left home to join the army. He wanted to retire but his career was cut short. He became a mercenary and eventually raised his own unit, Colonel Ryan's Rissian Regiment.
References & Contributors / Sources
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS