From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
Revision as of 12:31, 10 September 2007 by Sstefan
|Date: 1,110 Imperial|
|Previous and Following Years|
|1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109|
|1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120|
|See also:||Date Conversion
- The Fifth Frontier War ends with an armistice which resulted in the loss of no worlds to the hostiles and returned to the status quo.
- Large numbers of colonists were recruited and shipped in cold sleep from the Imperium core, with arrival times set from 1110 to 1120 for the Forboldn Project.
- Terra, under Imperial occupation and rule, returned to civilian government.
- The Salika are identified as the civilization that abandoned Garden (Reft 0435), as refugees in generation ships begin arriving in the surrounding subsectors.
- The Imperial Scout Service shifts its reserves rimward following numerous reports of sublight vessels moving towards Imperial space from the Great Rift.
- The Carrillian Assembly "invites" Drenslaar (Reavers' Deep 2030) to join that body, and begins to quash any resistance.
- Hal Southerland of Jericorp Mining reportedly (and unofficially) outfights two ore crawlers trespassing on his company's lease, destroying one and damaging the other.
- Professor Chanis Laskan publishes "Secret of the Sky Raiders" through Alzenei Press (Far Frontiers 1934).
- Emperor Strephon restores Terra (Solomani Rim 1827) to home rule under a civil service bureaucracy
- A Vargr planetary revolt on Kengighon (Mendan 0122) overthrows and enslaves their former human masters
- The Gougestra Liberation Force begins fighting to take Gougeste (Spinward Marches 0909) back from its Sword World conquerors
- The bloody "Three Way War" ends on Dodds (Spinward Marches 2739) leaving over 120 million dead.
- The Tureded (Spinward Marches 2414) starport is being upgraded to class B, with the Scout Service negotiating to establish an Xboat link from Rhylanor (Spinward Marches 2716) to Regina (Spinward Marches 1910).
- Lieutenant Ulrich Carstein gathers a kernel of field engineering personnel from Duke Norris' disbanded units in service on Efate (Spinward Marches 1705) and flees with a weak platoon and some salvaged gear.
- Supported by Nullia (Hinterworlds 0824) and Bruia (Hinterworlds 1622), Darstur Kelbis of Nullia rises to preeminence in the Nullian League's Head Council, which begins to usurp powers of sovereignty over member systems.
- Sylean Publishers on Capital (Core 2118) publish "Cleon's Nobility and Peerage."
- IISS releases updated Regina (Spinward Marches 1910) and Terra (Solomani Rim 1827) star system survey details.
- The Illksang Oekhgnoull prove to the Drak Ne'Vha that Zosokhsourztourrgh corsairs are operating from Thoerz Zdarr bases.
- Esalin (Spinward Marches 1004), the site of much fighting throughout the Fifth Frontier War, is reconquered by the Imperium and the Zhodani expelled (although a substantial Zhodani citizenry remains).
- An Imperial deep-strike squadron attacks Atsa (Spinward Marches 307) hoping to secure refueling facilities to use to attack Cronor (Spinward Marches 0304) but fails.
- Darrian forces reclaim three Darrian worlds, Entrope (Spinward Marches 0720), Winston (Spinward Marches 0620) and Anselhome (Spinward Marches 0820) from the Sword Worlds.
- Representatives of the Imperium and the Zhodani Consulate met at Esalin (Spinward Marches 1004) to discuss a cease-fire.
- After the end of the Fifth Frontier War, the 4518th Lift Infantry Regiment is assigned to small clean-up operations.
- Kafla Thingvellir's expedition to 567-908 (Spinward Marches 1031) opens a new path to the Valley of Memories; Naasirka negotiates with the Shriekers, agreeing to keep the paths permanently clear.
- The Baraccai Technum returns from its second Outrim trading mission after just six months due to battle damage after an encounter with Aslan vessels.
- Kafla Thingvellir's expedition reports the discovery of the surviving Shrieker civilization on 567-908 (Spinward Marches 1031).
- Ten Imperial-occupied Sword Worlds break away from the Sword Worlds Confederation to form the Border Worlds Federation, with its capital at Beater (Spinward Marches 1424).