|Army size (BEs)||2|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||487|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||4,400|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Zish has a unbreathably thin atmosphere and very little surface water. The system has a population between 1 million and 10 million sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. This world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Zish, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
- This is a hot world, with a climate of high temperatures.
- During the Long Night this world was named Kis.
Astrography and planetology
Zish is a small, extremely hot, captured planet.
Zish Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Zish Primary Yellow G3 V
History and background
The system has a major Scout training academy. A large civilian population has grown up to support the base which is used to train Scouts in vacuum and near vacuum conditions.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
Zish has a poor quality starport.
- A Class-D Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many skilled personnel who can perform minor repair work.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class very rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.